2 Ocak 2013 Çarşamba

Christmas Shopping (For Myself)

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all, 

Firstly, Merry Christmas Eve! I am up doing last minute Christmas activities (and waiting to open presents) - so I thought I would write a little post. 
Every year around Christmas, I usually do a little shop for myself. I adore buying gifts for other people and it would be hard to find a centimetre of space under my tree - but I can't forget about myself. In the spirit of giving, I am giving myself some gifts! 
I wonder what Santa would have to say about that...
The Mini-Haul 

Colgate MaxWhite One Ice - The ads got to me. I don't have terribly yellow teeth, but they could always be whiter! I hope this one works...
St Ives Naturally Indulgent Body Lotion in Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract - I've tried a different version of this moisturiser before and loved it! Pretty good value for the size as well. 
Lush Lemony Flutter - The best cuticle butter/treatment I have tried. I ran out a little while ago and my nails have been suffering without it! 
Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Lotion - Thought I would give this a try as my skin has been causing a bit of trouble lately. Was recommend to me by my no#1 Mecca gal. 
Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturiser - As above. 
Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel - My favourite cleanser. Keeps my skin looking healthy and glowing. 
Colgate Tartar Control Floss - This is my favourite tooth floss (exciting, I know...). I don't know how well it controls tartar - but I don't seem to have any, so kudos there! 
Soap & Glory Hand Food - It is the most astonishing hand cream ever! I always have spares as I find life very difficult without it! 
Did you buy yourself anything this festive season? If so, link me! 
Merry Christmas Everyone! xx 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder