2 Ocak 2013 Çarşamba

w7 Bronzing Pearls

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all,

Many people think that I don't need bronzer, as I have darker skin. But without it, I can sometimes end up looking like a dead fish - trust me!

I find that bronzer brightens up my complexion and helps even it out a bit as well. This bronzer is quite close to my natural skin tone, so it doesn't overpower. It is definitely perfect as a 'pick me up' product though!



w7 Bronzing Pearls 

What I Love 
- Subtle shade on my skin tone. 
- Applies smoothly and evenly. 
- Isn't overloaded with shimmer, but does have a brightening effect. 
- No-mess pearls! 
- Cheap! 

What I Don't 
- Made out of cheaper ingredients. I would check them before using if you have any sensitivities (it hasn't been a problem for me). 

Where to Buy: I got mine from Chemist Warehouse. 

Price: $4.95

Swatch

As you can see, it's very similar to my skin tone - but brighter. 
A wonderful, simple bronzer - at a great price! It's not my HG bronzer, but it is a good basic that I tend to use often. I would recommend it to anyone who was looking to expand their collection and to those who are just starting out with bronzer.

Hope you have a great night! xx

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder