3 Ocak 2013 Perşembe

Urban Decay Naked Palette: I know, yet another review!

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all, 

Even though I use my Naked Palette almost everyday, I have never considered reviewing it or posting it on my blog. Let's face it, there are A LOT of reviews out there and I figured readers would just eye-roll at yet another post. 
But, as you can see - I caved. 
I decided to see how the photograph and swatches would photograph and it just escalated from there. It's a nifty little palette guys, don't hate on me! 
Naked Palette

A Closer Look at the Shades


What I Love - Amazing quality shadows: they are smooth, creamy and very blend-able. - Long lasting when used with a primer (haven't tried them without). - Great range of shades with a mix of matte and shimmer. - Not tested on animals. - The packaging is cool-beans. 
What I Don't- Very hard to find in Australia - where are you Urban Decay? We're calling! 
Where to Buy: I grabbed mine off Beauty Bay.
Price: $55.20
Swatches 
Without Flash 
Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck & Half Baked
Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep & Gunmetal
With Flash


A bit of a pricey palette, but it is worth every cent! I use this baby almost every day and have never regretted purchasing it - not even once. 
Hope you all have a great night! xx

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder