1 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

My dear Monaco!!

To contact us Click HERE








Couldn't resist myself of using one of my most precious palettes, the Monaco one from Sleek. I have always wondered how they manage to fill a twelve shadow palette with so much perfection, and do it over and over again!
I tried to combine orange and blue/turquoise together, and ended up pretty good!
Simple, but colourful! And of course glitter to this weren't wrong. I have seem to develop new ways where I put my glitter, and now I'm in some kind of period where I want it from the bottom lashes down to the top of the cheeks and sometimes up to the temples.
Where do you usually put your glitter? Let's talk glitter areas haha!

Products in motion:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Bamboo, Aquamarine, Washed Ashore, Magenta Madness, Kiwi Zest and Humming Bird from the Monaco Palette by Sleek
Eyepencil - Snowflake by Make Up Store
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Paddle
Mascara - Fat Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Glitter - Champagne Wishes attached with Clearly Liquid Glitter Base both from LIT Cosmetics
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

And if you don't know which palette I'm talking about, look at it here.
Other looks where I use my beloved palette in various ways can be watched here, here and here!

Over and out!
Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder