3 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

New Vaseline Rosy Lips Lip Therapy (it's tinted!)

To contact us Click HERE
Last week I mentioned that I heard about a new Vaseline mini Lip Therapy that was tinted, but I couldn't remember who initially told me about it (I think a few of you left comments a while back about it). I've been scouring the internet for pics and info about this product but I haven't been able to find anything.
Well today reader r. michel left a comment on my post from last week with not only the name of the product, but also a link to a photo and info! Check it out:
image source: aol shopping
Vaseline Rosy Lips Lip Therapy(retail: $2.99, 0.25 oz)
From the AOL Shopping website:
For Healthy Looking Lips Today and Tomorrow Lip Therapy® For Soft Pink Lips
  • Instantly softens lips and leaves behind a sheer pink tint
  • Locks in moisture so lips feel better over time
Made with pure petroleum jelly and has a light rose fragrance.

I've been obsessed with these little mini jars of Vaseline since I first spotted them back in April. And then I became even more obsessed after seeing the Cocoa Butter version. And now a tinted version? It must be mine!
Thanks so much, r. michel, for taking the time to respond to my request for more info. I really, really appreciate it!
Have you spotted Vaseline Rosy Lips Lip Therapy in your area yet?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder