1 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

Rhinestone Special

To contact us Click HERE













Yiha! It's Saturday, and that oughta show!
I have had this in my mind for quite sometime, how to exaggerate a rhinestoned look and still make it classy! Still, there's a lot of ways left to wear rhinestones and I'm not done yet haha!
The trick with this is to place the gems in the best place where they are not in the way for you when you open your eyes, and I need to work on that, but what don't you go through for the sake of beauty!?
And why not comb the brows a bit to this? Check!
Got any rhinestone-suggestions for me in the future?

Product list:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - PaperDoll and Tiara Loose Eyeshadow and Tako Pressed Eyeshadow from SugarPill. OCC Loose Colour Concentrate in Iced
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua, which I also painted on my lashes before the falsies
Eyelashes - H&M Christmast Collection 2011
Detail - Rhinestones from eBay attached with eyelash glue
Eyebrows - Powder Eyeshadow Wolf and Brow and Lash Gel from Illamasqua, and on top of that Sleek Glitter Dip it Liquid Eyeliner in Ice

Enjoy!
Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder