12 Ekim 2012 Cuma

Why I don't blog about Rite Aid clearance sales

To contact us Click HERE
 One of my best Rite Aid clearance sale hauls to date...
I just wanted to take a second to respond to comments and emails that I've received recently about the Rite Aid clearance sales that some of you have spotted at your local Rite Aid stores, and let you know why I don't do blog posts about those sales.
I've mentioned this in the past but, for newer readers, Rite Aid clearance sales vary from store to store. Historically, when the seasons change, certain Rite Aid locations will put just about every product in the "new product" area of the beauty department on 50% clearance. However, not all stores do this, and the inventory from store to store can also vary depending on what that particular store decides to put on clearance.
For example, at one Rite Aid location, you might be able to find the entire Maybelline Fashion Week Fall 2012 collection on 50% off clearance right now. But if you go to a store across town, these products might still be full price. Also, some stores will put 50% off clearance tags on their merchandise and leave those products in their original displays, while other stores will move all of their clearance merchandise to an end-cap or sale aisle somewhere else in the store (usually not in the beauty department).
And then there are some Rite Aid locations that might never put their seasonal/limited edition/new products on clearance. They might be there one day, and then the next day they'll be gone and in their place will be the new seasonal products.
Since things vary GREATLY from store to store, that's why I no longer do "heads-up" types of posts about Rite Aid clearance sales. In the past, I found that many readers went looking for clearance items and never found them, and I don't like to get peoples' hopes up like that, if I can help it. I do blog about my own personal Rite Aid clearance hauls though, because I do that as a way to help you take advantage of these types of deals WHEN you spot them (here's an example).
However: if you'd like to let us know about the products you've found on clearance at your local Rite Aid, I encourage you to leave a comment on the You Tell Me page. That way, it can give other readers at least some idea of what they MIGHT find on clearance at their locations!
Thanks so much for taking a moment to read this, and if you have any questions, let me know.
PS: I do blog about chain-wide clearance sales though. This occurs when a particular brand or line is being discontinued across the entire chain (like when Jane Cosmetics left Rite Aid, etc.). If/when that ever happens, I'll definitely post about it here.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder