10 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Sunset Strip

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all, 

Although I have dark skin, I tend to start looking a little 'dead' in winter. My skin tone gets quite a bit lighter and my natural glow dulls a little as well. In summer I usually don't find the need to use a bronzer at all, but it is a completely different story in winter - bronzer becomes a daily staple in my face routine. 
This bronzer is one that I continue to love, and most of you have probably heard of it. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips are famous amongst the beauty savvy and often compared to Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks. I do love my BB Shimmer Bricks, but I may like these just a little more. 

What I Love- Enough shimmer to create a healthy glow, but not enough to turn you into a disco ball. - Shimmer doesn't clump together and applies evenly. - Highly pigmented (to the level you want for a bronzer). - Multi-purpose - can be used as a bronzer, highlighter (lighter shades), and even as eyeshadow. - Clean cut packaging. - Reasonably priced! 
What I Don't- Hard to source in Australia. - Packaging is tight and I have broken a nail or two trying to open it! 
Where to Buy: I grab my Shimmer Strips off eBay. 
Price: $10-$15
Swatches
Without Flash 
Across top, shades mixed together. Bottom, individual shades from top to bottom. 
With Flash 

So, why do I like them a little bit more than BB Shimmer Bricks? 
I find that the shimmer isn't as overpowering, and that they create a much more natural/healthy look. These don't make you look like an overpowered disco ball at the end of the day! And of course, they are SO much cheaper. 
Hope you all have a great night! xx

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder