8 Aralık 2012 Cumartesi

Make Up by Phlox

To contact us Click HERE
















This doesn't happen too often. Phlox did my make up!I don't like having my making done by some one else than me, so the few times it happens I'm having a full set choir behind me singing "Hallelujah!"The thing with her doing my look is she don't look t my eyes the way I do. So therefor is the eyeshadow not applied the way I would do it, but that's good to see on yourself.Also the eyeliner is a bit different than I do it, since I feel I get super round eyes with having it thick in the middle, that's how she wanted it to be maybe, or she doesn't see it at all.But all in all I liked it and had it on all day!
Products I'm pretty sure she used (I am vague on some of them!)Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter GlueShadows - Inglot Freedom System (the numbers might not be correct here) AMC 74, Pearl 449, Matte 382 and Pearl 431. SugarPill Pressed Eyeshadow Dollipop and Tako. MadMinerals Multi Use Pigment in Taxi.Eyepencil - Some grey pencil in her stashEyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from IllamasquaMascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in BlackEyebrows - My Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze
Enjoy!Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder