20 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Neon Blue Glitter Eyeliner

To contact us Click HERE












Yiha!First try out of the neon glitters for my part!I started slowly (boring I know!) by making a neon blue eyeliner to this regular look. I can see a lot of fun looks with these neons that's for sure! Imagine to go crazy with the Acid Palette from Sleek or the Vivid Eye Palette from Star Gazer!!!Will have to try it!The glitter is weird to describe since it honestly not glitters but still catches the light. The grains are glossy and can reflect the light, but it's not as sparkly as one is use to when it comes to glitter! Are you following me?
I also tried on the new highlight pigment and it's awesome! Golden just the way I want it! Studio 54 is a keeper!Anyhow, there will be more neons!
Products of the day:Primer - High Tech Lighter Sundust from Make Up StoreShadows - Sleek Oh So Special Palette using Noir, Organze, Wrapped Up & Glitz. Medusa Eye Dust in Studio 54 and Eye Shadow Electro Turquoise. SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi.Eyepencil - Indelible Paint in White Noise from Medusa Make UpEyeliner - Medusa Glitter in Neon Blue attached with Clearly Liquid Glitter Base from LIT CosmeticsMascara - Skinny Brush Mascara from EyekoBrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome
Over and out and glitter away!Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder