27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Turquoise and Pearls

To contact us Click HERE







Needed some turquoise for today! I mixed Illamasqua with SugarPill and they got along so well on the lid, like best friends!I get so positively surprised by the pigments from Illamasqua every time I use them, and I think I need some more of them...Sorry, that was just a note to myself haha!And why not toss on some pearls just for fun! Okay seriously, of all the things I've shopped I don't regret getting the pearls from eBay! There's no way I for a second think I shouldn't have done it! So I strongly recommend anyone to get them, the list of reasons is so long!
Products of the day:Primer - NYX JEPs in Milk and CobaltShadows - Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Chasm. Sugar Pill Loose Eyeshadow in MagPie. MadMinerals Multi Use Pigment in Whisper Mint. Barry M Fiine Glitter Dust in Iridescent GoldEyepencil - Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Liner in Blue MoonMascara - Skinny Brush Mascara by EyekoDetails - Pearls from eBay attached with clear eyelash glueEyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome
Have a great Saturday!Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder