27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

My favorite brushes

To contact us Click HERE
Thought I'd give you a look on my favorite brushes I tend to use a lot.I have developed a certain predilection for synthetic brushes for some time now, and I should have started using them a lot more earlier.I previously thought that they weren't as good as natural hair brushes, but now it's the other way around. These days the synthetic brushes have developed into being so much more than they used to. The hairs are so fine and works wonderfully to whatever one uses them for. And today you can find synthetic brushes that looks and feels so authentic to natural hair it's almost creepy!Brilliant!
So here're the ones I use a lot in my looks, but of course they change depending on the actual look or if I have gotten hold of anything new.

And a close up so you can see how they are shaped and what hairs they have!

1. Real Techniques Detailer Brush. Synthetic2. Guru Brushes no 3 Mini Eye Detail Brush. Natural hair3. Make Up Store Synthetic Eye Shadow Brush Medium 205. Synthetic4. Make Up Store Blending Eyeliner Brush 217. Synthetic5. Bed Head Chic Brush. Natural hair6. Cozzette S185 Eye Contour Brush - Mini. Synthetic7. Jemma Kidd Make Up PRO Brush 08 Pointed Shadow. Synthetic8. Jemma Kidd Make Up PRO Brush 8 Crease. Synthetic9. Illamasqua Blending Brush 1. Synthetic10. Sigma E45 Small Tapered Blending Brush. Synthetic11. Inglot 5FS. Natural Hair
As you can see I like to use smaller brushes rather than bigger and fluffier ones. Some of these probably have been spotted in my tutorials, so if you're curious of the brushes click on the label Tutorial Time and you'll see what I've used them for.If there are any questions about a particular brush, pop a comment or send an email and I'll try to respond as quick as possible.

And I'll show you some of my fav face brushes while we're on the subject. These can be used for masks and other bigger things around the eye area if you want, but for now I use them mostly for the face.
For some time now I've been using powder foundations and I like that a lot. And to that comes a fluffy brush in handy to buff the powder into the skin.

From left to right:
Blush Brush from Illamasqua

Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush
Jemma Kidd Make Up Pointed Cream Blush/Foundation Brush

So there you have them, and feel free to drop in some must haves if you have a favorite brush that I'm missing. I just can not have too many brushes, so let me know will you!!

Over and out!Azure


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder