27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Truly mattely deeply...

To contact us Click HERE






Yep! I have got my hand on the mattest lip product I've ever seen!It's from the PPQ Shangri-La Collection from Sleek, and the shade is called Jazz.There's a baby pink one too, but I don't have it.And there are two gorgeous eye shadow palettes as well, we just don't have shown them yet (we're late, we know!)
This one is super red! And as the name says matte (as hell!)!You know how I like my lips to be over the top glossy, and this is the heaviest opposite to that. Very long lasting but oh so dry!
And the reason for my wobbly lipline is because when applying the lip cream (or what to call it) it sets very fast so there's no time to adjust things. A lip pencil should be a good thing to do before (note to oneself!) application!
A very good shade for Christmas that's for sure, and New Years lips should be the best with this, though I choose to have a gloss on top of this or I would feel very uncomfortable!
What do you think of it? If you have it too, don't you also find it very dry, or is it the best ever tried??Let me know!!

Over and out!Azure


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder