5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

5 Minutes Smokey Eye Look

To contact us Click HERE




This look I did in 5 minutes, and I'm not kidding. It's super easy and there's no need to blend it if you did the groundwork properly! Use an eyepencil that's not too dry nor to creamy. I used Wet n' Wild Coloricon Eyeliner in Charcoal. Just draw it on where you want the eyeshadow to be and make sure to use more of it in the outer corner. Don't draw it above the crease line.
Now, take your finger and smudge it all out and together. Make sure to get it as even as you can, and add more if you need to. You'll be needing a darker and a lighter shadow, I used two hues of greys.
Start with the darker on and just add it in the outer corner, then take the lighter one and add that one in the inner corner and above the darker one just to get a nice fade.
Voila! Done!!!

Let me know if you want me to do it picture by picture!!


Products:Primer - Wet n' Wild Coloricon Eyeliner in CharcoalShadows - Manly 120 PaletteEyepencil - Wet n' Wild Coloricon Eyeliner in CharcoalMascara - Helena Rubinstein Mascara Lash Queen in Feather in BlackBrows - Yaby Brow Shade No.2
Enjoy!Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder