5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

Bronzed Sunset

To contact us Click HERE








I had to use my Sunset palette since it was such a long time ago! And I was eager to use the more redder tones, which lead to this look!
That dark red tones in there which almost hue to purple are so beautiful, and so suitable to blend with burgundy shadows. I also combined them with some bronze.
And the colour on my waterline is actually my precious brow pencil I use like everyday. Works good for about every thing so that's great!

My list goes:
Primer - Medusa Stick it! Eye Shadow Primer
Shadows - The Sunset Palette from Sleek, and Eye Dust Gold Glow from Make Up Store
Eyepencil - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder