5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

Orange and green with V1

To contact us Click HERE





It's amazing, this new palette from Sleek! Can't stop loving it, I even have it in my bed!
So I focused on the orange today and blended it out with some yellow.
And for all other persons with blue eyes, the orange enhances them, but in my case it is the green who makes my eyes bluer.
Therefor the green on the waterline, and under the bottom lashes.
Great combo, orange and green though!
But glitter wouldn't been wrong to this...

List of products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Yellow
Shadows - Strike, Bamm!, Pow & Cricket from the Ultra Matte V1 Palette by Sleek. Mad Minerals Finishing Powder in Flash Glow.
Eyepencil - NYX JEP in Cucumber
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder