8 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

Paranoid Hot Orange Eyes

To contact us Click HERE










Thought it was about time for some orange smokey eyes with tons of glitter. I know I've said it before but the NYX Candy Glitter Liners are a joy to work with and just so simple to spice up your eye make up! I actually got my hands on some new Candy Glitter Liners that I just have to show you, they're divine colours for the summer! Also, tossing on some glitter is just perfect to make your eye make up last longer, awesome for hot summer days!!



Products:Primer - Illamasqua's Fat Pencil in PerverseShadows - Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 361 & 366, Inglot Eyeshadow in D.S. 365 Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Lestat, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral  Colors in Paranoid & Whisper Gold, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in TakoEyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from IllamasquaEyepencil -  Illamasqua S.O.P.H.I.E pencilGlitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Gold & Hot OrangeMascara - Helena Rubinstein Mascara Lash Queen in Feather in BlackBrows - Fine Pencil Eerie from Illamasqua 
Enjoy!Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder