9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

My perfect summer neon: Jesse's Girl Carolina Beach

To contact us Click HERE
I'm not really a neon nail person, but that's only because I've had trouble finding the perfect retina-scorching shade to go with my skintone. Until now, that is!
A few weeks ago, I showed you the new Rock Star Collection from Jesse's Girl, which contains one NEW nail polish called Carolina Beach. After my initial post, My contact at Jesse's Girl confirmed for me that Carolina Beach, as well as the lipglosses from the Rock Star Collection are, for the time being, exclusive to Rite Aid and will not be available for sale on the Jesse's Girl website. 
So...if you want Carolina Beach, get over to your local Rite Aid and look for this display. That's where I found and purchased my bottle, and I'm absolutely in LOVE with this color. By the way, the Jesse's Girl JulieG shade Bikini looks like it could be a dupe for Carolina Beach, but I haven't swatched them side-by-side to 100% confirm this.


 Jesse's Girl High Intensity Nail Color in Carolina Beach(retail: $3.99 at Rite Aid, 0.35 oz)
As we all know, neon polishes are impossible to photograph, but with a little help from my editing software, I was able to come close to what I see on my nails in real life in these photos. But in real life, this one is BRIGHT and 100% neon in nature. 
Carolina Beach is a beautiful hot pink with peachy-coral undertones (it looks a teeny bit warmer in my pics, but it's not a cool shade by any means). As with all neons, I applied a layer of white creme polish as a base, followed by two coats of Carolina Beach and one layer of top coat (again, as with most neons, Carolina Beach dries to a matte finish without the help of top coat). I've also tried skipping the white creme base color but I'm afraid that this one is streaky even after three coats on its own, so I really suggest applying a white creme base first (I suggest that with all neon polishes, by the way--it really speeds up the process of achieving a streak-free, opaque look).



Love, love, love this one! It was well-worth the $3.99 and I recommend looking for it if you love neon pinks.
What are your favorite polishes from Jesse's Girl?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder