9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

Spotted: New NYC Limited Edition Color Rush! Collection

To contact us Click HERE
I spotted the new NYC Limited Edition Color Rush! Collection at Rite Aid the other day, so of course I wanted to share (plus, I'm including a bonus polish comparison at the end of this post):
 NYC Limited Edition Color Rush! Collection
NYC Expert Last Nail Colors first made an appearance in Spring 2011 and they're BACK! It looks like NYC is going to save this formula for Limited Edition collections, since I never saw them added to the core collection wall displays in my area (have you?). Anyway, there's a whole new crop of LE shades to show you and LE eyeshadow palettes too:


I didn't jot down the shade names, but I can tell you what these colors are like in person:

Gold with fine glitter, orange creme, orange with fine glitter.

Green creme, hot pink creme, blue creme.

White creme, teal creme, cherry red creme.

Silver metallic, lavender creme, clear.

Rose pink creme, purple creme.

It's hard to know without swatching these, but in both of these palettes, it looks like MOST of the colors are mattes (or maybe satins).

And there's a tear-pad with coupons on this display too:

Now for the comparison. I took the orange from the NYC display and wanted to show you what it looked like compared to a few other popular orange shades:

L to R: Sinful Colors Citrine, NYC Traffic Jam Orange, Sinful Colors Clementine, Essie Fear or Desire
In my photo, Sinful Colors Citrine looks like it has a lot more pink to it than it does in real life. In person, Citrine and NYC Traffic Jam Orange actually look a lot alike. So if you haven't been able to find Citrine, this may be a good alternative.

Have you spotted the NYC Color Rush! collection in your area yet? I've been very happy with the NYC Expert Last Nail Polishes I already own from last spring (click here for swatches) so I'm excited to pick up some more.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder