8 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

Sleek Bright Matte Eyes

To contact us Click HERE






My new best friends are the new palettes from Sleek, the Ultra Mattes. I simply adore the combination of colours and every time I look at them I just get tons of inspiration. I also wanted to try the new Eau La La Liners and what could possible be better than combining them both?!


Products:Primer - Illamasqua's Fat Pencil in PerverseShadows - Sleek Ultra Matte Palette in V1; Dragon Fly, Bamm! & Cricket and V2; Fern, MadMineral Mulit Use Pigment in Whisper Gold & Whisper MintEyeliner - Sleek Eau La La Liner in Blue Moon with V2 Fern on topEyepencil - Sleek Eau La La Liner in Canary YellowMascara - Helena Rubinstein Mascara Lash Queen in Feather in BlackBrows - Illamasqua's Fine Pencil in Eerie with Yaby Brow Shade No.2 on top
Enjoy!Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder