17 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Australis Double Decker Eyeshadows - Review + Swatches

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all, 

Before I picked these Double Decker shadow's up, I had often seen them at Priceline and thought that they looked like a bundle of fun! I get a big kick out of novelty of any sort, and these definitely piqued my interest. What are they? They are eyeshadow duos with both a metallic cream shadow and a loose powder - all in one little compact!
Did they live up to my excited little expectations? Yes, they did!

The ShadesI picked up three gorgeous shades. All the shades have shimmer. 
Supernova Casanova - A gorgeous, deep-brown metallic. Greenhouse Effect - A deep olive green.Give Me Some Space - Deep, dark purple. 
What I Love - Packed full of pigment. - Gorgeous  multi-dimensional shades to suit everyone. - The novelty is a bundle of fun! - Handy compact. - Long lasting when set with the loose powder.- Very reasonably priced! 
What I Don't - The loose powder section of the compact can get quite messy. - The cream shadow cannot really be used by itself. 
Where to Buy: Priceline, Big W, K-Mart and Target
Price: $9.95
Swatches 
Metallic Cream Base Shadow 
Without Flash 

With Flash 

Loose Powder On TopThey absolutely transform when you apply the loose shadow on top, just like magic! I have placed a little dot of the loose powder by itself above each swatch. 
Without Flash 

With Flash

How pretty are they? I have been creating a lot of metallic eye looks lately and will definitely head out to buy the rest of these babies. Like I mentioned before, you can only see their true beauty when you use the cream shadow and loose powder together - so if you are looking for standalone products, these may not be for you. 
Have you been enjoying metallics? Have you tried these? 
Hope you all have a great night! xx

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder