19 Haziran 2012 Salı

May Empties and the Beginning of Project 50 Pan

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all, 
I know that this post is running a little late, so sorry! I have been swamped with university assignments, but thankfully they are all done now and I can finally breathe easy again. 
I got through a total of 20 products last month, which is great for me as it is also the month that I have decided to start Project 50 Pan. For those of you who don't know, Project 50 Pan was created by Anissa of Beautifully Glossy and is a project where you halt purchasing until 50 products are used up. 
Why am I doing this to myself again? 
I am trying to cut down on purchasing to both save money and to give me a chance to explore my collection. 
Here are my May empties and the beginning of 50 finished products! 
Face Products 

1. Simplicite Plant Gel Cleanser for Dry/Mature Skin An absolute winter favourite for me! Cleanses without drying and keeps skin well moisturised. Smells divine as well. I use it every night, or every second night depending. Price: $37.90Repurchase: Already have. 
2. Simple Cleansing Facial WipesThese babies have been in my empties before, and I still love them as much as ever! Non-irritating and perfect for dryer, winter months. Price: $6.99Repurchase: Already have. 
3. Clarisonic Sensitive Skin Brush Head Adore my Clarisonic and replace the brush head every 3 months without fail. I have found that the sensitive head works best for my skin. Price: $34.95Repurchase: Have a new one on now, and will repurchase again when the time comes. 
4. MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium DarkI adore this, it takes away shine without adding too much colour. Doesn't leave a powdery effect. Saying that, I do like my Mineralize Skinfinish more. Price: $36.00Repurchase: Not this time, but probably in the future. 
5. Face of Australia 3 in 1 PrimerMy favourite drugstore primer, smoothes out skin and creates the perfect base. Doesn't cause me to break out either. Also has SPF15+, which is great! Price: 12.95Repurchase: Always have one in my collection, so yes. 
6. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep Absolutely adore. Holy grail product. Can't live without it. Definitely recommend that you try this baby! Price: $47.00Repurchase: Always have two in stock, just in case 
7. Biosource Cleanser One of the best cleansers for my skin that I have tried. Balances oil without drying, and leaves skin smooth. Use it every morning, or twice a day depending. Price: $29.00Repurchase: Another one that I always have two in stock of! 
Hair and Body 

8. V05 Hot Oil Moisture Soak Elixir A wonderful once-a-week hot oil hair treatment. Keeps my hair hydrated and full of shine. Price: $6.99 with 5 in a pack. Repurchase: Yes. 
9. L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair ConditionerI go through conditioner so much quicker than shampoo, and this is one of my favourites. Perfect for my hair and does everything I would ask of it. Price: $6.99Repurchase: There are always about 4 in my cupboard.
10. Lush Sugar Scrub Love! A great natural exfoliator and it smells pretty yummy too. Price: $6.50Repurchase: I like having 3 of these in the cupboard, I don't know why 3 is the magic number - but it works!
11. Aveeno Intense Relief Hand CreamI suffer from horribly dry hands, especially in winter. This being so, I have a bit of a collection of hand creams. I really like this one though! It is specially formulated to last through hand washing, so is great for when I am busy. Price: $9.99Repurchase: Yes
12. OP Therapy Summer Glow Sea Salt ScrubThis baby size product was in a Bella Box that I received and I absolutely love it. A great scrub, with a great smell. Price: Full size is $19Repurchase: Already have. 
13. Wet Ones Sensitive Wipes Purse pack, great for everythingPrice: $1.99Repurchase: Yes. 
14. Lush Soft Coeur Massage BarAmazing smell, great for the skin. Chocolately goodness! Price: $10.50Repurchase: Picked up a different massage bar to try. 
Make Up & Nails 

15 & 16. Blistex SPF 20 Lip Conditioner x 2Great! Especially for winter. Very conditioning. Has high sun protection levels as well. Price: $5.49Repurchase: Always have a few laying around. 
17. Sally Hansen Diamond StrengthA great nail treatment, strengthens and prevents peeling. I do like my Nail Tek Foundation more though. Price: $16.95Repurchase: Not this time. 
18. Avon Super Shock Mascara One of my absolute favourite mascaras of all time! Here is a review I wrote.Price: $9.50 from the US (Bought on eBay)Repurchase: Always. 
19. Rimmel Extra Wow Lash MascaraA great all round mascara, nothing too special though. Price: $12.95Repurchase: I don't think that they sell this one anymore. 
20. Rimmel Extra Super Lash MascaraThis one, I love. The wand is amazing for getting great uplift to the lashes. Price: $12.95Repurchase: In the future. 
Phew! I always feel great after writing an empties post. It is good to see that I actually get through a few products each month, it definitely feels very rewarding. 
Project 50 Pan Tally - 20 
20 down, only 30 to go! Wish me luck! 
Hope you all have a great night! xx
*Also, follow me on Instagram (sharleenabramley) to keep up to date with the #30daysoflippy challenge! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder