13 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Victoria's Secret Beauty Clearance Sale online now

To contact us Click HERE
I haven't been to my local Victoria's Secret lately, so I do not know if the Semi Annual Sale is now going on in-store (if you know, could you leave a comment to confirm?), but I wanted to give you a heads-up that the sale is now ONLINE, and there are lots of beauty deals to be had:

In particular, the Beauty Rush sale is offering some VS cosmetics for $3.99 each (regular price on these is $7) but it looks like certain shades are selling out quickly so hop over there if you want to stock up.
In fact, two of the Wet/Dry Shadows that I reviewed here a few years ago (Gold Rush and Bronzinger) are still available for $3.99. Gold Rush in particular is a gorgeous shade that I highly recommend.
Click here to view all of the beauty products that are currently on clearance.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder