23 Haziran 2012 Cumartesi

Violent Lips- The Red Velvet - Glitteratti Mix

To contact us Click HERE
Time for some Violent Lips again. I love this whole idea but they seriously can be a challenge to get on properly! This time I was in a hurry, and let me just tell you it's a bad bad idea to toss on when one's in a hurry! Thought I share it with you anyways and take pictures before I fixed them too!
As the glitter nerd I am I just adore the Glitteratti Mix. The Red Velvet is a bit darker on than one would expect! 
Lip job, anyone?! This is  what they look like before I've manage to do something about it!





Now, who needs a quick fix?!
NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Plush Red to try to safe it all, I tried to fill in the gaps as much as I could. And some  Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in Dancing Queen on top of that! 




Mandatory stretch- test!

Glitteratti in the sunlight!

I was able to save it pretty well, but not all the way! It looked quite good when one was looking at it from a distant, just the up, close and personal that the flaws really appeared! 




So, remember don't panic if it looks weird and awful! Use your imagination to try and fix it! And don't be in a hurry...

Enjoy!
Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder