19 Haziran 2012 Salı

Shopping My Stash

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all,

This post is going to be short and sweet, as I have been feeling very under the weather for the last few days. I still wanted to share with all of you though! 
I'm not going to lie, I have a very large make up collection. Friends and family are always harping at me to 'start some sort of business', or looking at me as though I am insane (probably just a little). Having a large number of products, I have found that many end up becoming lost and forgotten; and sometimes feel guilty that not all my products are getting the love that they deserve.

So I decided to do something about it, and participate in the 'Shop My Stash' theme that has been going around for a while.

What Is It? 
It is pretty much just an opportunity to rediscover items from your stash, and to place them in your everyday routine. 


My Rules
1. Every week, pick 5 items from my stash that I haven't been using. 
2. Use all of these items at least twice in the week. 


The Products
Anything, except nail polish and brushes. 


Week One 


1. Sleek Primer Palette
2. Illamasqua Cream Blush in Libido
3. Benefit Ooh La Lift 
4. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip in Sunset Strip 
5. Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in Monaco 

I am going to be doing this every week for the next three months. Feel free to join in, for as long as you like, and link me if you have already started!

Hope you all have a great night! 



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder