20 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Memorial Day Gradient - Major Fail!

To contact us Click HERE
Ugh, I clearly do not have the knack for nail art! LOL. I attempted to create a gradient mani for Memorial Day using Red, White and Blue. Now, keep in mind it was my 1st ever attempt! ha ha.

Here's what I started with. I think it had potential, but clearly needed work.  I think I needed to use more polish, it looks kind of dry:



So, stupid me decided to add a layer of Wet n Wild Stars and Stripes overtop...yeah, I should have waited for it to dry a bit more because it smeared the colors together, but not in a good way...like the white became pink...darn!


So, major fail here. But I really want to get a good gradient, so I'm going to keep trying. Does anyone have any tips for me??


Thanks for looking!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder