25 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

Laura Mercier: Full Blown Volume Mascara

To contact us Click HERE
Last month, Neiman Marcus invited the Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida, which I am a founding member, to a breakfast where the various beauty lines shared information about their particular products. One of those lines was Laura Mercier. I am familiar to the name but have never had the opportunity to try one of her products, until now.


I received a trial size mascara. I was very excited to get this to finally experience a Laura Mercier product! This is the Full Blown Volume mascara and it is in black...
 Mascara has always been a beauty staple for me. However, I never owned more than two at a time. To say I have expanded my horizons is putting it nicely. And though I am not fluent in knowing all that there is to know about mascara, like my friend, Clumps of Mascara, does, I'm having a great time learning!

It is without a doubt I tell you that I really, really like this mascara. It does exactly as it says it does: full blown volume. I've got lots of lashes and they are long. However, they don't have volume. Laura Mercier...to the rescue!
You know that mascara brushes make or break the product. You can have the best durn formula of mascara in the world, but if your brush isn't worth a hoot, it will not matter. Laura Mercier has taken great care, obviously, in making a brush that allows it to be one of the best ones in the industry...
  This brush has a little bit of flexibility to it. And, just enough that it will move through your lashes and not just bend them. That is going to allow each lash to get coated. And this mascara builds nicely. I didn't have any flakes, follow out or smudges during the day. It stayed put until I was ready to remove it.

Now, at $24 a tube, that's pricey for the Vanity's wallet. But, there is no doubt, at all, that this is a quality mascara. And, I can wholeheartedly recommend this mascara. If I wasn't a beauty blogger, where I try a variety of beauty products, I would strongly regard this one as the staple mascara at the Vanity.

Have you tried any Laura Mercier products? Which one do you like?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder