19 Haziran 2012 Salı

Wall Decorating Ideas

To contact us Click HERE
Hey all,

As some of you already know, I am in the process of renovating my house. It is a long and dusty process, but at least it gives me an opportunity to start fresh. This being the case, I suddenly have a lot of empty walls that I want to do interesting things with! 
So, I have been searching the world wide web for inspiration and here are some of my favourites! 
Let me know what you think? 
And if anyone has any tips for surviving renovations, please let me know. I am getting desperate here, haha! 
Warning: Picture heavy. 

I know that the above picture would take so much time and effort, but how gorgeous is it?! 

Wonderful kitchen storage idea. 

Love the above wall decor, any idea what they are though?! 


Love the autumn leaves effect.


A gorgeous mix of modern and traditional. Looks cosy as well. 


Funny how a few prints can brighten everything up!


Loving those lamps as well! 

Surreal butterfly effect! 

Quirky take on collectable plates! 
Which ones are your favourites? And, if you have any great links for renovations etc - please share! 
Hope you all have a great night! xx


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder