23 Haziran 2012 Cumartesi

Sleek's Orbit

To contact us Click HERE
Like I've said before, I'm in love with Sleek's eyeshadow Orbit which is the latest addition in my make up stash. You can find it in the Ultra Matte palette V2. Swatches and pictures could be found here.It's really hard to capture this look on photo but I've tried to take a few snapshots in different lights, but in general this look is rather dark. I did skip the eyeliner just to challenge myself!








Products:
Primer - Illamasqua's Fat Pencil in PerverseShadows - Sleek Palette Ultra Matte in V1 & V2: Orbit, Noir and Chill, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral  Colors in Whisper Mint, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in TakoEyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Emerald CityMascara - Helena Rubinstein Mascara Lash Queen in Feather in BlackBrows - Fine Pencil Eerie from Illamasqua mixed with Yaby brow shade no. 2
Enjoy!Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder