23 Eylül 2012 Pazar

40% off NYX, Revlon, Physicians Formula and Almay at Ulta NOW

A huge thanks to everyone who commented/emailed/tweeted and left messages on Facebook for the heads-up that starting TODAY and running through 9/29, all NYX, Revlon, Physicians Formula and Almay cosmetics are 40% off both online and in-store at Ulta:

The only exclusion is clearance items.
Be sure to grab this $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon (good online and in-store) before you make a purchase. And for those of you new to Ulta, they accept manufacturer's coupons so if you have any Revlon, Almay or PF coupons lying around, now is the perfect time to use 'em.
SAN DIEGO PEEPS: This weekend the new Ulta stores in Mission Valley and El Cajon (Parkway Plaza) are having grand opening sales with freebies and specials, so get down there to take advantage of that before the weekend is over.
PS: If you're in San Diego and you don't follow me on Twitter or Facebook, I often tweet and post on Facebook about San Diego-only deals that I don't mention here on the blog, So give me a follow on Twitter or Facebook and I'll do my best to keep my SD peeps in the know about local beauty deals!
What are you planning to buy during this sale? I'll be stocking up on my beloved PF Healthy Wear SPF50 Powder Foundation since Ulta is one of the only remaining retail locations that still sells this product (boo!). And thanks again to everyone who took the time to share the heads-up about this deal. I really appreciate it!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder