22 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Correction regarding the elf palette

In case you missed my update on my original post: 
I want to thank reader JenFen for letting me know that the palette I posted about in my Hot Deals post a few moments ago is NOT the UD Naked Dupe palette. I get confused sometimes because elf has a tendency to change the names of their books/palettes and when I saw it on the Target website I immediately thought it was the UD dupe. I am so very sorry if any of you already purchased this palette thinking it was the UD Naked Palette dupe. I strive to be 100% correct in everything I post here, but I do make mistakes sometimes. 
It's still a great deal at $3.75 with free shipping, but again, I'm sorry if you purchased it thinking it was the UD dupe. And thanks again, Jenfen, for bringing this to my attention so quickly. I really appreciate it.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder