30 Eylül 2012 Pazar

Nouveau Cheap readers have spoken: Your favorite lipstick texture is...

To contact us Click HERE
I can't recall another landslide like this in the three years I've been doing these reader polls. Wow! So what's the most popular lipstick texture around here? I think it's pretty obvious...
What's your favorite lipstick texture?(2,842 total votes)

A whopping 1,280 of you (out of a total of 2,842 votes) chose Creme as your favorite finish when it comes to lipstick. I've gotta say, I was happy to see this because it's my favorite too, and I hope that means that many of you might be happy to see more creme lipstick reviews here on the blog!  
I'd say Matte, Satin and Sheer were pretty much tied for second, with Frost coming in last.
So...how do you feel about the results of this poll? Do you agree or disagree? I'd love to hear from you!
PS: The new Reader Poll for October is now up (see right-hand sidebar) and I'd love it if you would take a minute to vote. As always, we'll meet back here to discuss the results next month!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder