30 Eylül 2012 Pazar

The Lipstick League – week of 9.24.12

To contact us Click HERE

Lipstick League Question of the Week: 
How does your makeup routine change from summer to fall?
G's answer: Since I have such oily skin regardless of temperature, my foundation/concealer/powder combo really doesn't change too much throughout the year, but in the fall I start to wear more of my blushes that don't seem to survive as well in the heat of summer. I also love wearing deeper reds and berry shades on my lips, as well as matte lipsticks, which I don't usually wear in the summertime. As for eyes, I pretty much wear whatever colors I love all year around, so that doesn't change much. One thing I love about heading into fall is that I feel like my beloved earthtones are back "in style" again and the pastels, brights and neons of summer, that don't usually work for my coloring, are less present in drugstores for a while. It's "my" time again. Yay!
Links of the Week:
Prime Beauty – adds some BAM! to her usual neutral eye look with 6 great green eyeliners. 
Phyrra – shares her tips and tricks for How to have the Best and Brightest Hair!
we heart this – ever wonder what a beauty blogger buys when she’s the one paying? Find out with Stef’s latest Bluemercury and Kiehl’s haul.
Clumps of Mascara – is giving away THREE $50 gift cards to Sephora.com. Wanna win one?
EauMG – Oud has been the “it” note in niche perfumes for awhile. We’ve smelled dirty ouds, rose-ouds, and ouds for dudes. Finally, we have a pretty, pretty princess oud – Review of HEELEY Agarwoud extrait parfum.
Lipglossiping – looks for the thorns among the roses in Balenciaga’s latest fragrance, Florabotanica.
Gouldylox Reviews – Read the tale of the FNO That Never Was and find out how you can scare sharks right out of your bathtub!
Nouveau Cheap – tried her first Asian BB cream, Missha Perfect Cover SPF42, and tells you exactly why she loves it more than her American BB creams.
Pink Sith – Reviews butter LONDON nail polish in Knackered by using .gifs and pictures, and is giving away 2 more nail polishes from butter LONDON to boot!
Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by Prime Beauty – Lola’s Secret Beauty blog is a little known gem in the blogosphere. Lola has excellent taste in cosmetics and a beautiful writing style. A must read!
How does your makeup routine change from summer to fall?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder