27 Eylül 2012 Perşembe

Time for some Curious!

To contact us Click HERE










Wopdidoo! Why on eart haven't I been using my Safari palette for so long?
I have no answer to that question!
But it's containing so many colours and I should have combined them ages ago!
I get hooked on so weird things sometimes, like I can get obsessions on The Right Purple and see it on everyone except me.
So somehow I blended together the purple with the silver and stopped breathing for a moment! I got it! That's The One! Yiha!
Is it just me, or do you have moments like that too? Wanting a special colour, drooling for it, and then finally getting it? Or are you still searching?

Primer - High Tech Lighter Sundust from MUS
Shadows - A mixture of shadows from the Curious Palette by Sleek
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Electric Blue with a blue shadow from the palette on top
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Eyebrows - My ordinary Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder