25 Eylül 2012 Salı

Highlighted Club Green Eyes

To contact us Click HERE
















Here's another more bold look using Yaby together with Sugarpill!
And may I just add that  Stella from Sugarpill goes great with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue?! One can really see all the nice sparkles in that eyeshadow! One thing I did notice when I used Stella is that I had minimum amount of fall outs from this eyeshadow! Perhaps the Glitter Glue helped or the formula itself is just composed by a genius?!

I used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter GlueShadows - Yaby Eyeshadows in Highlighted & Club Green, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadows in Stella, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Poision Plum & DollipopEyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in AbyssEyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from IllamasquaLashes - Girls with Attitude eyeimpactMascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush MascaraEyebrow - MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapid Black, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Dollipop, NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Passion
Enjoy!Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder