25 Eylül 2012 Salı

Glitter in big ways!

To contact us Click HERE








When there are days when you don't have energy for more than just eyeliner but still want some spice, this is for you!I just did my eyeliner with a purple eyepencil and then added some glitter on top of that, but felt I wanted to sparkle some more.Then I saw my glitter collection and some larger grains and thought it was time for them to rock! Big glitter grains are way underestimated, and I think we should change that! They glitter in a whole other way simply because there is a much bigger area to reflect the light! And how can that be bad?Use them unwisely and too much, that's how I like it!
Primer - Illamasqua Illuminator in PoisedShadows - MadMinerals Finishing Powder in Flash GlowEyepencil - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in CaneEyeliner - Slim Eye pencil in Purple from NYX and Candy Glitter Liner in Hot CandyGlitter Grains - Peggy Sage Chunky Glitter in 148480 attached with Clearly Liquid Base from LIT CosmeticsBrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Enjoy!Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder