23 Eylül 2012 Pazar

Idea Time!

Hey all, 

I mentioned a couple of posts back that I had an idea! I didn't want to change anything around without running it by all of you first, so here is the proposal! 
My post frequencies tend to decline when I am busy, and lately I tend to be busy a lot of the time. It's not that I don't want to post, or that I don't have anything to post about. 
I do. 
Hell, I even have pictures to go alongside the posts. It's the words that I struggle to find time to put together. So, how about this?
A swatch only portion of the blog, with pictures of the product, swatches and maybe a rating system of some sort. Hopefully it can even start the beginning of an archive. It won't be for all the products, just ones that I have nothing much to say about. Or the ones where a picture tells you all that you need to know. 
Don't worry, I will still be pumping out reviews! 
Thoughts? 
Hope you all have a great night! xx

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder