25 Eylül 2012 Salı

Birthday Girl Smokey Eyes

To contact us Click HERE











Lately I've been really tired on all my primers I normally use for my eyes!
I know that Azure really likes her Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue so I thought I might give that one a try! And am I glad I did?! It's super sticky, just the way I like it, and it really brings out all the shimmer and glitter in the eyeshadows. And if you're having troubles working with matte eyeshadows you should definitely give this one a try. Everything blends so easily on this primer.

And I'm still in the mood for dark smokey eyes with a pop of colour!!!


I used:Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter GlueShadows - Inglot Eyeshadow in Matte 324, Sleek Ultra Matte V2 Palette (Noir) Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadows in Tiara & Birthday Girl, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in TakoEyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in AbyssEyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from IllamasquaMascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush MascaraEyebrow - Illamsqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade in No. 2
What do guys think about the Glitter Glue?
Enjoy!Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder