30 Eylül 2012 Pazar

HOT drugstore sales starting tomorrow (Sunday, 9/30)

To contact us Click HERE

I've been working as quickly as possible to get the Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales post up tonight instead of tomorrow because I wanted to give you plenty of time to prepare for some fantastic deals headed our way. Sadly, I'm not quite done and I have to head out for dinner, but my usual post  will be up by tomorrow morning at the latest (morning my time, that is, and you know I'm in CA!). 
So until then, here are some can't-miss deals that start tomorrow (Sunday, 9/30):
CVS: ALL Wet n Wild cosmetics will be BOGOFREE (9/30 - 10/6)(This is not a typo. Everything's buy 1 get 1 FREE) CVS: Spend $10 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get $7 Extra Bucks (9/30 - 10/6)(A product can be $9.99 and still qualify for the Extra Bucks)
Rite Aid: Spend $15 on any EcoTools brushes get $5+UP (9/30 - 10/6)
Hopefully this heads-up will enable you to get to your drugstores bright and early tomorrow for the best selection! (And apologies to those of you who don't live near a CVS that carries Wet n Wild...some stores carry NYC and some carry WnW and it all depends on the region).

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder