13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

11 Questions Tag!

To contact us Click HERE



Yiha!The colourful blogger Lisanne has tagged us to the 11 Questions Tag. After seeing her answers on her blog (which you must check out!!) this seemed as a pretty fun tag!So why not just answer her questions, and then.... it's our turn!Rules first!
1. Each tagged person must answer the 11 questions given to them by their "tagger" and post it on their blog2. Then, choose 11 new people to tag and link them in your post.3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer4. Go to their page and tell them they've been tagged!5. Do not tag back the person who has already tagged you.


Okay so here we go!
1. When did your love for beauty/nailpolish/pretty sparkly stuff begin?Azure: I started very early to apply make up (I was eleven) and just after beginning I got a pair of black and silver falsies from my aunt. And was completely sold. The real fun stuff began when I was about seventeen and the boundaries of what was too much got fuzzy. After that everything has just escalated!Phlox: I think I was around 7 when I first tried on some creamy lipgloss that I found in my mothers little make up stash, still remember the colour of it and it was dark maroon and I thought I looked so cool! Then when I turned 11 I stared to wear mascara on a regular basis!


2. What’s is the beauty product you just can’t live without?Azure: Glitter, I think. But mainly because it's such a minor detail, but it makes the biggest difference. Phlox: Oh, tough one! Must be eyeshadows, because one can simply play around so much with them and use them for much more than on just the eyes. Pretty sure they could be used as concealer too, one just have to find the right colour! 


3. If you could meet anybody, dead or alive, who would it be and why?Azure: This is an easy one. Steve Carell of course. Why? Because we would have so much fun, I would probably get a new pair of dimples! PhloxThis is probably going to sound weird, but I would like to meet Steve Irwin and let him take me around Australia, teaching me all about poisonous snakes, dangerous crocodiles and fascinating sharks! Nothing romantically though, simply educational and because he got such energy and charisma and seem to know everything there is to know about these creatures!   


4. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?Azure: All the super kind, and intelligent people you get in touch with! And there's always someone who has tried the new whatever-it-might be and you can ask all the questions you couldn't do to someone at a make up counter!Phlox: All the knowledge that simply flows around here in the cyberspace and that one is just a click away from seeing something so creative and cool and colourful that it just blows your mind. Also all the positive people we've got in touch with and all the new stuff that's yet to try out!


5. If you could design a make-up collection. What would it look like? Give us a a description of the products you would include and a name of the collection too!Azure: Tough one! I think I would go for a glitter collection. And with that I mean everything is going to be glittery. Lipsticks, mascaras, eyeliners, eye & lippencils. And a name for the collection would be....: Glitter Maniac Make Up! Phlox: It would be a set of products that keeps me matte all day long, and really keeping that promise! Something for us oily or unwillingly shiny ones out there and I would call it: Matte Maniacs (just to follow Azure's lead)!


6. What’s your favourite movie or tv show?Azure: That changes depending on what I saw recently. Tv show at the moment is Grey's Anatomy (lame I know!), and movie... right now I'd say Princess and the Frog.Phlox: I'd say Jaws or something with zombies or vampire (not the Twilight bs but the real deal) in it. There's something with zombies that seems to always calm me down! I'm not a tv show person but there's one that really got a hold on me and that's GRIMM! 


7. If you had to listen to one genre of music for the rest of your life, what genre would you choose?Azure: Punk rock probably. Hate to just pick one, but that's the first I had in my mind.Phlox: Hate to pick just one but if someone would hold a gun against my head, forcing me to choose I'd pick Alternative Rock!


8. Do the people around you get your love for make-up? How do they respond when the find you squeeling over something beauty related?Azure: Haha! I have converted some in to falling in love with make up, but I still sometimes get yawns and "Oh it's that make up you're talking about!?"Phlox: Mostly positive response, and a lot of the people around me have started to use more make up after I entered their lives! My dad even stared to trim his eyebrows after I did it on him, huge I know! 


9. Can you describe us your perfect date?Azure: A video game race with the old school Nintendo 8-bit (where I win of course!) and then some fruit salad.  Phlox: Diving at the Great Barrier Reef and after a whole day, he's still not boring me out! 


10. What’s your biggest make-up fail from the past?Azure: I over-plucked my brows my first time and got real anxious! I ran around looking for famous people with thin brows and didn't find any! But since then I never plucked them too much at a time. You live, you learn.Phlox: That's got to be the same as Azure, over-plucked eyebrows although I'm still suffering from it today but I'm trying really hard to grow them back. Oh, and there was this one time my cousin said that it was so cool to wear really dark powder on the face so I did that, when I was 14 I think. But never again...


11. What do you do when you don’t have any inspiration for blogposts?Azure: Let Phlox blog haha! No but I think I'll look around at other blogs, because there's always so many fantastic people out there doing very cool things, and there's always something that I would like to try or interpret my way.Phlox: I always turn to nature when I'm out of inspiration and my favorite places to look is under water or the rain forrest. One can find the coolest colourcombinations there is on different species. Or I look around the internet to see what others been up to lately and usually that does the trick!


Phew! So now we have some questions to be answered!

Here is what we would like to know:1. If you could be a mutant, what mutant power would you have?2. Lipstick on the eyes, or eyeshadow on the lips?3. Which song is the ultimate best song with lyrics, music and artist included?4. Do you feel uncomfortable having someone else doing your make up? 5. Which celebrity would you like to do a total make over on, and why?6. Which make up trend is getting no where near your face?7. What's your magic trick to get the perfect looking complexion? 8. Colour your hair like the rainbow or shave it all off?9. Best liquid or gel eyeliner you've ever laid your hands on?10. What brand do you own most of your make up from and why?11. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?

And we are tagging these wonderful people!Esther at Fab FingertipsIvanita at AntoniaivanaDslrbbit from GenericwhoreGosia at Addicted to make up
Indie from GirliereviewThe Peach from Just Peachy
Vanessa at Gone2rehabBRB
Marjolein from The Art is Make Up
Koko from Special Koko
The lovely ArtLook4U
Sasha from Nihrida

Enjoy!
Phlox & Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder