13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Eyeliner Angle Tutorial

To contact us Click HERE
Okay so there's a lot of ways to paint eyeliner, but we got a request from Kaki at GlitterObsession to show a proper angle of the eyeliner.But please note that this is not the only angle to do your eyeliner. Depending on the result you can angle it in any direction.A Cleopatra look for example goes out way much straighter from the corner of the eye, or if you want a super energetic look (like the german mom in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory) it flicks up in the much abnormal way.But this is a good ordinary eyeliner.Okay, let's hit it!

I started with brows, and simple shadows to make the eyeliner stand out more.
I've used Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin with Puzzle Cube from Shiro Cosmetics on top of that.

To show you the angle in this case, I took my tweezer and angled it based on my waterline. This is the benchmark to go from.

The eyeliner in use is Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua.Start with just one line to make sure to follow your angle from the waterline. I need to adjust mine. 

So I painted a bit more under the line to get a proper angle.

Depending on how thick or long the eyeliner should be is up to you, but I chose to go a bit thick today. I like my eyeliner really thin the closer to the tear duct I get, but of course that's optional and sometimes depending on the shape of the eye.

I think I settle with this for today. Notice that I have shaped it up and made the flick more wing-like.

Fill in the whole area and then you'll see if there's any necessary touch up you must do.

If not, apply your mascara (The Masquara Raven from Illamasqua is on me). Sometimes the thing with eyeliner is that it looks so much sharper and not appealing at all before mascara. And after applying it, the whole look gets much more softer, so if you're unsure of how it all is going to look, wait with removing anything until the mascara is on. 


Finished result!Here you'll see the shape of it when I'm looking down!



Sum up of products:
Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Shadows - The Legends Collection in Puzzle Cube from Shiro Cosmetics
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - Precision Ink Abyss by Illamasqua
Mascara - The Masquara In Raven from Illamasqua
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Did anything make sense? Or do you have another point of view when it comes to the angle? Please let us know!
Otherwise I hope you'd find this useful!

Over and out!
Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder