13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Time for Sunset!

To contact us Click HERE


 




I have neglected my dear Sunset palette for some time now, and when the mood was all in for red I just had to reach for it!I ended up with some rusty tones, and a more deeper red close to the lashes!And as well used my brow pencil is, I tried it on the waterline and it worked quite well. Originally I think it is an eye pencil, though I use it for my brows!But some times a little rule breaking is good!
Products in motionPrimer - Illamasqua Fat Pencils is Perverse & WilfulShadows - The Sunset Palette by Sleek, Eyedust Goldglow from MUS & The Legends Collection In Puzzle Cube by Shiro CosmeticsEyepencil - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from LancomeMascara - Slim Brush Mascara from EyekoEyebrows - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze
Enjoy!Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder