13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Carrot Head Lips!

To contact us Click HERE
So I just suddenly felt the urge to try out the glitter from LIT Cosmetic on my lips just to try something new! I started with Illamasquas lipstick Sangers just to get a full coverage red hue to work with. 


 Then I added the Carrot Head from LIT in size 2. I used the Clearly Liquid Glitter Base to attached the glitter with and I used it with a cotton swab and gently rolled it over. Don't use too much at a time, it's better to apply a second layer if one wants more glitter!

 



I think it turned out to be pretty great. It last for a very long time even if one has to eat or drink something. Only disadvantage is that the lips feels very dry but I guess if it's just for the day one probably could stand it!
Have you ever tried glitter lips?
Enjoy!Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder