13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Painted Falsies!

To contact us Click HERE






So I did some more experimenting with white complexions and my SugarPill palettes!
And tried to paint on some lashes on the lid, and it got quite cool! Notice the glossyness of the liner. Even though it's waterproof (and I'm not the biggest fan of that), I think it's one of my favorite liners. This is Precision Ink Abyss from Illamasqua.
I also learned how good it is to paint some of the eyeliner on the lashes before putting on the falsies so there's no way the real ones are visible.

Lady Bethezda wondered about our favorite liners in the search of the perfect one, and I'd say Abyss would be mine for the moment. I asked Phlox and her vote goes for Perversion 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner from Urban Decay. Does not crack, but lasts for ages which could be considered both as plus and a minus!

Experimenting products:
Complexion - Rich Liquid Foundation 100 by Illamasqua, powdered with pressed eyeshadow Tako by SugarPill
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - SugarPill Palettes Burning Heart & Sweetheart. Black eyeshadow from the Original Palette by Sleek
Eyepencil - NYX JEP in Milk
Eyeliner - Precision Ink Abyss from Illamasqua
False Lashes - Girls With Attitude Eye Impact Lashes Madame Butterfly
Eyebrow - Black eyeshadow from the Original Palette from Sleek

Enjoy!
Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder