13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Sweet Pink Lipstick by NYX

To contact us Click HERE


Okay so there's nothing not to like about this lipstick! It got sooooo good coverage, the colour is people-turning-around-amazing and it makes you want to wear it all the time!
I'm wearing Sweet Pink Matte Lipstick from NYX! You can see a swatch of it here.
Unfortunately in pictures it looks very similar to Shocking Pink, but IRL it's not.
Sweet Pink is more purple-like compared to Shocking Pink, and a bit paler if that's a good way to describe it!
I'm in love with NYX and their lipsticks!
I just added a bit gloss on top of it to not have the matte lips, but one does as one feels like!
This is an ace amongst my other lipstick and I'll be wearing it a lot this summer!

Over and out!
Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder