13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Alter Ego

To contact us Click HERE
Warning! Picture heavy post!But I tried to go for the Illamasqua slogan and try one of my Alter Egos, and this is what I came up with! And I also found out how the look changes depending on where the false lashes are placed!So here's the ordinary way to attache the lashes. And may I add, by having feathers in the face makes the photos look 3D like!





Yep, lovely lashes! And then I took them off, just by placing them in the socket! Aren't they more visible with having them in the socket? 










Hey Illamasqua, I love you! It is as simple as that!And while I have shown so many pics, why not go for some more. Here's the look without lashes!






This is truly one of my Alter Egos, and I have so many of them! More to come!Did you like this Alter Ego?
Products in motion:Primer - Illamasqua Cream Eye Shadow in SuckShadows - Pure Pigment in Alluvium & Chasm. Powder Eyeshadows in Victim, Sadist, Never & Sex, everything from Illamasqua.Eyepencil - Snowflake from Make Up StoreEyeliner - Precision Ink Abyss from IllamasquaLashes - False Lashes FL-026 from IllamasquaMascara - tiny tiny of Eyeko Skiny Brush MascaraEyebrows - Powder Eyeshadow in Sadist & Never, and Liquid Metal Phenomena on top, from Illamasqua
Over and out!Azure

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder