13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Manly 120 Palette

To contact us Click HERE




It's been ages since I used my manly palette so I thought it was about time to dust the old pal off! I do adore the pigment in all the eyeshadows but I really dislike how strong scented they all are.
In fact I really hate it and every time I open it to use the palette I'm getting reminded why I don't use it more often. The terrible terrible whiff of perfume that just pops out, or odor would be a more appropriate word for it! But the colours are just amazing so I guess I just need to learn how to hold my breath longer!!

Anyways, here's the list:Primer - Medusa Stick It!Shadows - Manly 120 Palette, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in LumiEye pencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in BlackEyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in AbyssMascara - Illamasqua Masquara in RavenEyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Eerie
Any thoughts on the Manly Palette?
Enjoy!Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder