13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Pizzazzed Sunday!

To contact us Click HERE






Without doing it on purpose, I did what I would like to call it a My Little Pony look!Aren't these colours just like My Little Pony? Gosh those were the days where the mornings started with at least two episodes of My Little Pony!Anyhow, I've used the Multi Use Pigments from MadMinerals and picked some of the brighter colours, and added a glitter eyeliner to top that off!A bright hey-here-Iam pink lips to this and I'm four years old again haha!
List of products:Primer - Medusa Stick It Eye shadow PrimerShadows - Pizzazz, Speed & Electric Blue Multi Use Mineral Pigment from Madminerals. Puzzle Cube from The Legends Collection by Shiro Cosmetics.Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUSEyeliner - Shake it up! Glitter eyeliner by Collection 2000Mascara - Givenchy Phenome'Eyes in BlackEyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome
Over and out!Azure





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder