13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Precious Puzzle Cube from Shiro Cosmetics

To contact us Click HERE









I'm just totally in love with Shiro Cosmetics fabulous eyeshadow Puzzle Cube, sometimes I just misplace products just to find them months later. Whenever I do, it just feel like I got my hands on something new and feeling just so excited about finding it! Need less to say, I do have a lot of make up! This is what happened with Puzzle Cube and I had just forgot how hot it is! It sparkles in just every possible colour one could think of and is almost like fine "grinded" glitter plus it's also lip safe! How cool is that?! I know we've spoken of this one before even made it to our top 2011 list of products but it sure is worth mentioning again!

Products used:Primer - Stick It! from MedusaShadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Dollipop, Poison Plum & Tako, Mad Mineral Multi Use Color in Dramatic, Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Lestat & Vulgar, Shiro Cosmetic in Puzzle CubeEye pencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in BlackEyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in AbyssMascara - Illamasqua Masquara in RavenGlitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Hot CandyEyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Eerie

Got any products your heart is beating for?

Enjoy!
Phlox


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder