13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Sultry Blue Eyes

To contact us Click HERE







Since I'm very fond of accentuated darker brows I do try to challenge myself from time to time and wear "less" brows than I tend to do!
I always do my brows before I start with putting eyeshadow on so I ended up with quite darker eyes just to balance my lighter brows.
I also tried the NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Hot Candy on top and it sure surprised me how much more blue it appeared on instead of pink, one could just get a hint of the pink in different lights!


Products used:Primer - NYX JEP in MilkShadows - Sleek Palette in Bad Girl, Sugarpill Eyeshadow in Tako & Afterparty, Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Colors in Sultry Blue, Airy & WeddingEye pencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in BlackEyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in AbyssMascara - Illamasqua Masquara in RavenEyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace
Enjoy!Phlox

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder